Virtual audio device not found

lstruble

Wellllll, now I have two problems:  The first, obviously still exists.  I attempted to download 6.5 and then this message (The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure “Locked” is deselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.  I did try again, all is unlocked and I restarted the computer.  I'm still receptive too any ideas.  Thank you, Larry.

I put Soundtap in the trash and restarted the computer after emptying.  The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure “Locked” is deselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.  That is the message I received.  Thank you,  Larry

Okkkkkkk... Now I am back to my original problem:  iMac Big Sur: Audio driver is apparently not loading after allowing apps from App Store and identified developers to load...this message pops up "could not connect to virtual audio device."  I trashed my old Sound Tap and installed 6.2 Any ideas, please!   Thank you, Larry

• 4 months later...

I've just update Mac to Big Sur 11.3 and now my SoundTap can't access the virtual audio device!                                                                                                                           Extremely frustrating!       I don't know much about computers but have followed all the prompts.

Who can advise me please?