VideoPad Show and Tell

Code_E

• 2 months later...

This is possibly the most elaborate video I've ever done using VideoPad, made 2 years ago, to promote a 4-session course on the major cities of Italy:
https://www.ergo-travel.com/APICS/GreatArtCities-promo.mp4

Do let me know what you think of this!

I hardly make videos but when I do it's mostly as simple ads for social media to promote my travel business, such as this one: https://www.ergo-travel.com/TEMP/FB_ad2306-test3(30fps).mp4

Most are compilations of animated still images with overlaid text. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got to give NCH big kudos for its Auto-Levels function.  Much of my video editing involves underwater footage and this kind of video requires a lot of color/exposure correction.  While the expensive editing suites provide lots of tools for doing this, VideoPad has this secret weapon--AutoLevels.  I'm not sure what's going on in that black box, but it does a pretty remarkable job in turning raw underwater clips into something pretty polished.  In the video below, I'm guessing 90% of the color/balance work was done auto-magically by Auto-Levels.  This function saves me a ton of work.

Diving Puerto Galera in the Philippines

• 1 month later...

I use VideoPad to create videos of my kids playing their musical instruments. I also use Videopad to create YouTube Thumbnails. I'm very happy with the program - it seems to be a very intuitive program, and while I only use a fraction of the facilities in the software, it gives me room to improve the more I use it. 

Here's a clip of my boys - their "2023 Year in Review".  

Cheers,

ID10T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...