GROUPS OF EIGHTH NOTES IN THE SAME BAR WITH BEAMS ACROSS EACH PAIR, NOT ONE SINGLE BEAM

Can this not be achieved by entering all the notes as normal (beamed into groups of 4), then selecting the THIRD note and right clicking for the context menu, select "Beams" and "Break Primary Beam", that gives me two beamed pairs - reconnecting them is more fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 5:17 AM, Mechie said:

Can this not be achieved by entering all the notes as normal (beamed into groups of 4), then selecting the THIRD note and right clicking for the context menu, select "Beams" and "Break Primary Beam", that gives me two beamed pairs - reconnecting them is more fun!

Hi, @Mechie!

At this moment, this feature is not yet available with the current release.

But we will take this into account when we consider the future features to be implemented in upcoming releases.

If you wish to make a formal suggestion to our developers, you may refer to this link:
https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

We value your inputs and feedback.

Thank you for your continuous support.

• 4 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:17 PM, Mechie said:

I can confirm that this works. In my case I wanted a group of three eighth notes separated into a single and a beamed pair. Trying to break from the first note in the group doesn't work, but you can right click on the second note (or the note after the place that you want the break to be) then Beams, then Break Primary Beam.