Not working after purchase

karzy

So, funny enough... it works totally fine when it was in trial.... However as soon as i paid, it stops working.
But because i am determined to get this working again.

I have noticed as soon as i use "Voice Pitch Shifter" it stops working entirely.
Giving the "Voxal is unable to detect an audio stream"

However it works again without that option again without the incompatible issue.
But the "Voice pitch shifter" is the main reason i purchased this software.

I am currently using a Logitech G933
Windows 10 Pro

Either this gets solved, or i want a refund.
There isn't even a compatible list on the forums either. Which should outright pinpoint devices that do not work well
Not a happy customer

Hi Karzy,

I am one of the developers of Voxal. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Voice Pitch Shifter. If you could give me more information about the bug, I will look into it and solve it for you as soon as possible. I will appreciate if you could answer few questions for me:

1. Are you using custom effect chain or a preset one? If custom what are the effects in the list?

2. Do you get any problem with preset voices which contains voice pitch shifter, such as Female 2?

3. When do you get "Voxal is unable to detect an audio stream" error message, as soon as you open the Voxal or as soon as you preview a voice with voice pitch shifter effect or after some time starting the preview? If it is the third one, how long does it take to receive "Voxal is unable to detect an audio stream"  message?

4. Does the issue occurs in real time voice changing ? To test this you can start voxal and then use a recording software to record your voice while Voxal is open.

5. Could you also test if there is any issue with file processing? To test this you can use the process file tool to process and modify the sound in a file with the selected voice.

Again, I am sorry for the issue you are facing, I will try my best to fix it. If you could answer these questions, it will be really helpful in identifying the bug as I can't reproduce the same problem on my end.

Regards,

Yusuf

1. Are you using custom effect chain or a preset one? If custom what are the effects in the list?

I am trying to make a custom one, however its the same deal with the preset ones if it contains "Voice Pitch Shifter"

2. Do you get any problem with preset voices which contains voice pitch shifter, such as Female 2?

Yes, this one would not work since it has "Voice Pitch Shifter", the female one works, but it sounds nothing what i want even by adjusting the pitch or high pass.

3. When do you get "Voxal is unable to detect an audio stream" error message, as soon as you open the Voxal or as soon as you preview a voice with voice pitch shifter effect or after some time starting the preview? If it is the third one, how long does it take to receive "Voxal is unable to detect an audio stream"  message?

Its as soon as i preview and setting has "Voice Pitch shifter", the mic level thing doesnt move at all, but can still hear my own voice.

4. Does the issue occurs in real time voice changing ? To test this you can start voxal and then use a recording software to record your voice while Voxal is open.

Yes, it does not work at all if "Voice Pitch Shifter" is active. Only can hear original voice.

5. Could you also test if there is any issue with file processing? To test this you can use the process file tool to process and modify the sound in a file with the selected voice.

Same as number 4

• 2 months later...

absolutely 100% same problem.also on windows 10 using a logitech g933 headset

"voice pitch shifter" is broken. everything else works fine. and all the same answers to the questions.

also want to add that i used my logitech g933's on an older computer that broke down and was FORCED to repurchase the "new" versionon my new pc and thats when i got all these issues.everything worked fine on the previous version and even installing the backup i made of the old one on the old pc seems to install the new version...

the pc is an hp omen obelisk

Hi Karzy and neuroticalli,

Thank you Karzy for detailed explanation of the problem. I'm now fixing the issue with Voice Pitch Shifter, hopefully with the next release, problem should be fixed. Please let me know after the next release if the problem still exists. I am again sorry for the problems you've faced.

Best regards,

Yusuf

On 12/8/2018 at 4:29 AM, karzy said:

I am trying to make a custom one, however its the same deal with the preset ones if it contains "Voice Pitch Shifter"

Yes, this one would not work since it has "Voice Pitch Shifter", the female one works, but it sounds nothing what i want even by adjusting the pitch or high pass.

Its as soon as i preview and setting has "Voice Pitch shifter", the mic level thing doesnt move at all, but can still hear my own voice.

Yes, it does not work at all if "Voice Pitch Shifter" is active. Only can hear original voice.

Same as number 4

29 minutes ago, neuroticalli said:

absolutely 100% same problem.also on windows 10 using a logitech g933 headset

"voice pitch shifter" is broken. everything else works fine. and all the same answers to the questions.

also want to add that i used my logitech g933's on an older computer that broke down and was FORCED to repurchase the "new" versionon my new pc and thats when i got all these issues.everything worked fine on the previous version and even installing the backup i made of the old one on the old pc seems to install the new version...

the pc is an hp omen obelisk

Hi neuroticalli,

I am sorry to hear you faced this bug but that is a rare one and we weren't able to produce the bug on our side. If we would, we wouldn't be releasing it with the bug. As a developer, I have no control and information over the pricing of Voxal or if you would get the update for free or not. If you have any concerns or issues please contact the support. 

Regards,

Yusuf

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...