Export Process continues to freeze in the same spot each time

jc10703

I have attempted to make changes based off several "fixes" that worked for other users and they have been no assistance to me. I believe I have version 6.20 to the best of my knowledge. I have attempted to export both as a youtube video and as just a video file. Have changed the video quality and compression ratio. Still nothing it gets to 67.5% and just continues to cycle but go nowhere. I have attempted this at 5 times now after all the adjustments. Please Help. 

17 hours ago, JimmyRustle said:

v6.20 was unfortunately very buggy when we released it. We are aware of this export hang issue.

We have put v6.10 back on the website so I suggest you go back to that one for now.

How do I go about doing this??

Hi

Make sure you retain the setup.exe  file that you originally used to install your current version VP (6.20) ..put it somewhere safe just in case you need it.  Ensure you have the registration code for that version.

Uninstall your current version  of VP (6.20) including the data files using the PC control panel.

Go to...   https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html

and download the version there. This should be the .exe setup file for the earlier version of VP. (6.10) (You can check the version number in the download window) Double click the .exe file to install VP. Run the program and when prompted enter the registration code you obtained for VP 6.20

Nat