Just want to say thanks for Videopad

sandvichprotector

Hi, i'm a newbie and a disgruntled user of many other video editors.

I had avidemux and uninstalled due to error. cant save mp4 videos.

Windows movie maker, but need to pay for trial version. wasted all my time to set things up.

Traditional movie maker. cant edit mp4 files?? facepalm.

VSDC video editor, looks cool and all but got me confused with the scenes then it was so hard to add in music....  WAI is it sooo hard?? its just MOOZIK

many of us are just newbies, and want to get a simple video done... i wasted so much time, hours... and then videopad, so easy and everything, thanks for it. this is a great software. i feel like throwing elephant poo at all the rest, with a giant catapult, being so irritated after installing, editing the files, wasting time..

videopad is very easy, with words on the buttons. easy to edit too. i will recommend this to others.

Good to hear.  But keep in mind that there will be limitations after the trial period expires, if you have not purchased a license.  This, from the NCH WEBsite...

"VideoPad Video Editing Software

The "Master's Edition" registration has all features - unlimited audio tracks and plugins. You can use a single installation of VideoPad (on a single computer) without restrictions.

The "Home Edition" registration has all the features of VideoPad Master's Edition except support for plugins, and you are limited to two simultaneous audio tracks."

Policy may have changed but in the past, after trial expiration, VP will export in only a limited number of formats.