Sizing Downloaded Images For VP

yonargi1

I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone have any experience with downloading images from Google? I found a treasury of images in Google Images that I need to make my movie; however, when they are downloaded they don't keep the size they show online. Is there some simple thing I can do to keep them at the size they show on Google? They will show for instance 640 x 400 and when they come down into my photo editor they are 200 x 200.

Does anyone have any experience with downloading images from Google? I found a treasury of images in Google Images that I need to make my movie; however, when they are downloaded they don't keep the size they show online. They will show for instance 640 x 400 and when they come down into my photo editor they are 200 x 200.

Have you clicked on the Google image? That may lead to a higher-res version.

An alternative might be to use a capture utility. Here's a simple, free one... http://ohsoft.net/product_ocam.php

Hi

Open Google Images and search for what you want. Hover the mouse over the image you are interested in and the size will be shown

Click the image on the main search page to open it .

Right click it and select "Copy". (You can also click "Properties" first to check that the size is what you want.)

Open a suitable folder, right click and select "Paste."

You can also click the little"Show Desktop" button on the bottom toolbar and paste it there before coming back to Google.

Nat