Changing screen interface colors?

Dougie

I am presently trying out VideoPad 3.00. I like everything about it except the screen interface colors. Particularly the small green 'building a preview' (or rendering or saving) line. It is so thin (and the green so light in color) that I usually can't see it against the other colors.

Is there any way to change the color of this line? I see nothing in the Options menu.

Thanks for any suggestions, D.

I am presently trying out VideoPad 3.00. I like everything about it except the screen interface colors. Particularly the small green 'building a preview' (or rendering or saving) line. It is so thin (and the green so light in color) that I usually can't see it against the other colors.

Is there any way to change the color of this line? I see nothing in the Options menu.

It's unclear exactly where/what "small green" line you see. Can you be more specific? There is no UI I'm aware of that changes the look of Videopad.

If you look at video track 1 (with video on the track and the track clicked on so it's blue), then add an effect to the track, as the effect is rendered, a fine green line runs across at the top of the track, indicating that it is rendering. Once this line reaches rhe far right side of the track, the effect is rendered and you can play the track back. Otherwise you'll get a Making Preview notice on the playback screen.

This rendering line (which is on all Videopad versions I've looked at) is tiny and hard to see. I was just wondering if I could change it from light green to something darker, as is possible on other programs. Guess not. No big deal but thanks for responding.