Version differences

14red

Hi all,

I've been a Videopad user since version 6 and have been working on verion 8 for some time now. I would like to upgrade to version 11, but I just cannot see why. What are the differences in versions? What benefits does 11 have over 8? Or 9 or 10 for that matter. When looking for videos on Youtube, I can only find old videos from NCH. When I look at the screenshots, Videopad 11 looks identical to 8. Could someone help me? 

Best regards,

Anton

(Current version 8.84)

The best way to see what's new is to try the latest here.  That's a 64-bit trial, if unlicensed.  Some features may be disabled.  A free version, with limitations, is here.

Many 'under the hood' improvements won't be apparent without speed comparisons between new and your old versions.  Some hardware won't take advantage of them.

There are also new effects that vary from version to version.  So play around with it.  Retain your old licensing info and installer.

Hi Borate,

Good to talk to you after so many years! :D I will try the trail installer and take it for a spin. Especially the endless rendering on version 8 is still annoying me. So I will do a comparison! Thanks for answering me so soon!

Best regards,

Anton