How can I add cryptocurrency?

HackerDaGreat57

I have the paid version of the software, and I want to track my cryptocurrency in it. As you may know, cryptocurrency prices always keep changing. I was thinking about using an Investment Account for this purpose, but Investment Accounts don't let you "spend" shares.

How would I go about tracking my crypto in this program?

• 7 months later...

Hi,

Please be aware that cryptocurrency values have a dynamic value that needs to be tracked (connected) with some external source. The MoneyLine does not have the option to track (connect) with an external source. All data are done locally. 

• 5 months later...

Wow, that's great! I have many friends who trade on forex and I just started as well. How is it going, idragon? I am not a very informed person but I try my best to learn things as fast as I can because I know that the most important thing in any business or job is to be skilled and for that, you need fundamental knowledge in the sphere you work. So I thought of starting from a forex course, however, many of those skilled people I know suggested I just try a forex broker. In case you don't know a forex broker is a financial institution or a company that facilitates the buying and selling of currencies in the foreign exchange market. They act as an intermediary between individual traders or investors and the global forex market. Your question may sound know then what is the best forex broker? Well, in my opinion, the best for me now is hycm, it has a pretty small commission and works accurately.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stumbled upon your question and thought I could lend a hand. I recently came across some information on how to learn Forex trading, and it might be beneficial for tracking your cryptocurrency in your software. Learning Forex trading can provide you with valuable insights into analyzing market trends and tracking price fluctuations. By understanding the principles of Forex trading, you can apply similar techniques to monitor your cryptocurrency investments effectively. Consider exploring online resources, tutorials, or even courses that focus on Forex trading. They can equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to track and manage your crypto investments within your software. It's always exciting to dive into new realms of investment, and as a newcomer myself, I'm happy to share what I've come across.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! If you're looking for a user-friendly option, I recommend checking out some popular payment gateways like CoinGate or BitPay, as somebody has already mentioned them above. These platforms offer simple integration and support multiple cryptocurrencies, making it easier for your users to make payments. Another thing to consider is the security aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

Using an Investment Account might not allow you to "spend" shares, but don't worry; there's another way you can track your crypto effectively. You can create a custom account specifically for your cryptocurrencies. Give it a name like "Crypto Holdings" or something similar, and then manually input the number of coins or tokens you own as the initial "quantity."

Now, whenever you want to update the value of your crypto holdings, you can adjust the price per share manually based on the current market price. This way, you can easily keep track of your crypto's value over time without spending shares or making actual trades.

By the way, have you considered exploring a white label exchange to manage your cryptocurrency trading? It could be another interesting option to integrate with your software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tracking cryptocurrency in financial software can be a bit tricky due to their constant price fluctuations. Since Investment Accounts might not fully meet your needs, you could consider creating a custom account or category specifically for your crypto holdings.

This way, you can manually update the values periodically to reflect the current prices. While it might not be as automated as you'd like, it should help you keep track of your crypto portfolio within the software.

On another note, have you heard of quantum AI trading? It's an intriguing blend of technology and trading strategies that could be beneficial for managing your crypto investments.