Video not rendering properly (please refer to https://tinyurl.com/44j92enb)

Julia Kot

What version is this?  Look at the left-bottom of the screen.  Is it licensed? 

Try this one.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Please check back with your results.  If that's not a fix, other suggestions will be offered.

I don't know what version it is. The button "about" (or whatever it says in the English version) that pops up when right clicking on the program, doesn't work. I think it's the newest version, it updated yesterday, and added "Video maker". Yes it's licensed.

1. What is "this one"?

2. What are upgrades?

3. And what do you mean by "register the newest"? Newest what?

Clicking the Menu (top-left), then HELP | ABOUT VIDEOPAD will show the version #.

THIS ONE is a link to the latest English Windows version.  Click it.  Save it.  Install it.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.  There's no need to upgrade if what you have is working well.  New releases can always be test driven, licensed or not.

Registering the newest would be inputting your purchase registration code info.  (The Videopad window will say "licensed" or "unlicensed" at the top.)

So, try the latest version.  If it doesn't solve the issue just follow these steps carefully, one-by-one, to share the project.  Someone will help you...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

• borate changed the title to Video not rendering properly (please refer to https://tinyurl.com/44j92enb)

Hi

".......I don't know what version it is....."

The version of VP you are using is shown at the bottom left of the main screen....

z.jpg

It also appears when VP opens at the start on the Flash screen......

zz.jpg

This also should display when "About Video Pad" is clicked.

The behavior you describe is certainly not normal and as far as I know has not been reported previously. The version number of your install, the hardware you are using and an upload to a file sharing site of a short  video (i.e. the video/image files+the vpj file - use Borate,s instructions) that shows the effect you are seeing will allow someone on the forum to check if it is possibly caused by the file types being used, your hardware or a program bug.

Nat