Not paid - when the invoice has been PAID

SCARLETTLADY

I have a number of invoices which are showing as 'not paid' even though the payment has correctly been allocated to the invoice?  This is confusing for customers when they receive a statement which shows that their invoice as 'not paid' when they can see their payment listed?  I've recalculated the customers balance and still this hasn't helped???? Confused.

I have seen this but I was doing it on my Android tablet and had it synced with my pc via dropbox. it seem like it can take time for it to update.

Can you let me know what way are you doing it ie on pc/mac or Tablet/ipad and are they synced to pc/mac. I mite be able to work it out.

Are you using this on one computer or more. If you using on more than one are you syncing by dropbox. There seem to be a problem if your when syncing with dropbox.

I also found this happens when this option when making payment  " Update Exress Accounts" and you dont have express accounts installed

I did find if you go in to View invoices and apply a payment that way seems to work for me when making a payment with syncing to dropbox.

I think the only way you can fix your problem as you said remove the payments and redo them via the invoice list and it should be fine