Jump to content

‘Fall off ‘notation

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, David Holden said:

How do you add a wavy ‘fall off’ to a note ? ( a wavy gliss will only work if connecting to a following note )


Hi Dave,

Other than the gliss options which are already available in the current releases of Crescendo (refer to the attached screenshot), Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.35.47 AM.png


You may also use the Acciaccatura/Appoggiatura tools which can be found when you right click on a single note > Grace notes


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for reply. However, none of your suggested options (gliss tools; grace note) provide a “ long fall off” indication. The nearest to such indication is “gliss” but the wavy downward line can only be achieved when the note in question is connected to a following note by it (that is a “gliss” , but not a “fall” )

So I am left with no solution other than to write “fall” from text tool


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...