Export ONLY the audio track as an audio file?

Orla Moller

You posted to a five-year old thread, so this new one was created.

You right-clicked the audio track clip and then Save Audio Clip As New File?  It should have instantly appeared in the bin and also in the Music folder on the PC.  That's how it looks here.

• borate changed the title to Export ONLY the audio track as an audio file? (Moller)

Hi

If you can't find the default folder for audio. Set up one you can find. To set up a folder for your saved audio - Click Options/Disc......and under Captured Audio browse to a suitable location that you know you can find. (e.g. Desktop)

To save the entire  timeline not just a selected clip, open the Sequence bin and right click the sequence (usually Sequence 1)  Select Save  Sequence Audio  as a New File. An audio file will be saved in your Options selected location that you set up. (e.g. Desktop) At the same time it will also be placed in the Audio bin as Sequence 1.wav   The timeline itself will remain unaltered.

Nat

Guys, thanks for making this new thread - and for the quick reply. Options/Disc really was helpful - it turned out the default folder (used in an earlier project) no longer existed. I have chosen a more permanent folder for the audio-capture and now everything is good!

• borate changed the title to Export ONLY the audio track as an audio file?
  • 2 months later...

I am using an unlicenced free copy of NCH debut screen capture software for home use.

I want to save an entire timeline as an audio file (mp3). 

I can not find either "Options/Disc" or  the "Sequence bin".

Can anybody direct me there?

If you have captured in Debut and now have the file loaded into Videopad...

Click the Sequences tab above the bin (top-left), then right-click the sequence and   image.png

This will produce a Sequence1.WAV file in the PC MUSIC folder.  Wavepad and numerous other apps can convert that to mp3.

Debut specific info can be found on the Debut forum.