Identifying effects on my sound fileIdentifying effects on my sound file

Jinesh

Hello everyone,,

I was experimenting with Wavepad and must have changed settings somehow.  Now when I record, it sounds very muffled.  Is there a way to display what effects or properties were used in the file so that I can troubleshoot? Or is there a way to return Wavepad to normal recording setup? Any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Sorry the program does not list what effects or other editing you did on the file. This might not be related to that anyways since you say it happens when you record, after you do a new recording it should sound normal. Save the recording to mp3 a play it on different player and see if it has the same issue. try reinstalling the app and see if that helps if not contact NCH Technical support team.Sorry the program does not list what effects or other editing you did on the file. This might not be related to that anyways since you say it happens when you record, after you do a new recording it should sound normal. Save the recording to mp3 a play it on different player and see if it has the same issue. try reinstalling the app and see if that helps if not contact NCH Technical support team.