General Ledger

Clear Cloud

Hi, I hope I am at the correct site. I am using NCH accounts.. I know I can view , save and print separate journal files but how do I get it all in one (instead of individual?) I have clicked every button there is to click I still can't get to it.  It is kind of troublesome for me to send the journal in separate files instead of in 1.   Frustrated. 

Can someone help?  

Can view, save, and print separate journal files but can't get all of them in one file .... This is confusing ... because if you can print separate journal files, of course you can print the entire chart of accounts on the accounts tab (All Accounts).

Hi, sorry perhaps I was not clear in my explanation.  yes i know i can go to  "journal" ,  to "all accounts" to view or print all or individual section, like receipts, sales, purchase but i need to print out the whole general ledger which includes detailed entries of not only receipts and banks transaction or purchases as in "all acounts" but i want all sections in the report ie trade creditors, receivables, loans, transactions, expenses, depreciation whatever it is all in one report but under different sections,  with a b/f figure  and a c/f figure as i have seen in other programs.

I can't get that report unless i go into separate journals to print them out separately.  No big issue, just thought on this program i could do that.    I wish I could explain it better.    I will try to find a way to try again to get what I am looking for   :) if all else fails,  i will just take it  that i have to print them separately.  Nevertheless, thanks for your response . much appreciated.   

Try using a custom report. Maybe a little help, so show what you want needed.

https://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/36074-default-tax-value-or-tva20-in-csv-import-file/?do=findComment&comment=96007

But there are difficulties that have not been resolved here

Hi Tech, yes i did, i can view the whole journal but it is all lump in together.. It's okay, i guess like you said, don't have such a feature but it would be so handy to have it instead of saving individual journals, haha maybe I got spoilt by other programs..  Nevertheless, thank you for your response.