Cropped effect doesn't work on exported video

LunaTrans

• borate changed the title to Cropped effect doesn't work on exported video

Using the same effects as you described, export looked the same as the previewed sequence.

Under OPTIONS | DISK tab, Clear Unused Cache Files, then try the export again.  What version of VP is being used?

Upload the project and someone will check it out.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

I have the same problem. I have a 1440x1080 video I want to convert into 16/9 using the zoom tool and then export in 1920x1080. I still have borders on both sides as LunaTrans's snapshot. I try right away to export the file in 1280 x 720, let's if it works

If problems persist, let someone take a look at your video. 

Take a minute to share the file.  Just upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.

Using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

The images are stretched and it is not what I am looking for. I did once that kind of diaporama. I added still photos and used the same zoom tools to get the 16:9 format and it worked. Maybe it has something to do that the original video file is 1440x1080? It would be easy actually to do the diaporama again with the original photo files rather than trying to change the file size ratio. Strange , seems it would be a really easy thing to do.

I'm now trying to change the original video ration into 16:9 and then applying the zoom/crop effects, let's see.

Thanks for the advice. This looks working, but the problem is that you can not decide how to crop different sequnce of the file or images, since all the file is cropped the same way. Or we should combine scale and position. Btw my try succeeded. When the video file first has the right ratio (16:9 in this case), it worked.