Wavepad Free : record only System audio

Ceedaar

i enjoy the software and i use it to record my school class. however many times, due to many other factors, it also records non system voice like talking, laughing, coughing ( all done by me or my sister). and that talk is as usual at the most important discussion (murphy's law at work?) . is it possible that i record only system voice ( it is via webex ).

i have a MI 4 Pad Plus and it has MIUI Version 10.3 and it is without root. 

kindly advice. i want to record only system voice ( from webex) and without any external voice. 

i looked at other possible options on this . but could not find. if any has any reply, let me know. best regards 

It seems you have selected your mic to record. Make sure you have selected the correct device to record. Click Options > Recordings tab > select the Device and Input from the drop down menus > click OK to save the changes.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:19 AM, elk said:

It seems you have selected your mic to record. Make sure you have selected the correct device to record. Click Options > Recordings tab > select the Device and Input from the drop down menus > click OK to save the changes.

Thank elk for your reply . i have checked and do not find any option tab / button . i have checked setting but no recording tab either. i am using wavepad freeV11.14 on MI pad 4 Plus. can you plz advice way out. when you click three lines and i go to tools and then settings i get a record tab . but there is no option to choose device. i have option on record levels . best regards 

Weird, under the ¨HOME¨ tab on the far right you should have the ¨Options¨ icon, if you click on it it should open a window with more tabs one of them should be ¨Recording¨ there you should be able to select the device you need. If that is not what you see you might want to share a screenshot of what you see or contact NCH Tech team here for more support:  https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

You may try to submit a support ticket as fred28 suggested, once you get a reply from the support team, you can attach the pictures. You can also upload the pictures o Google Drive or Dropbox and share the download link. In the meantime, you can try to reinstall the app and confirm if the issue persists.