Pan & Zoom distorted in export

ben the video

My video looks fine in Videopad but one or two photos are often blurred in the exported video after I add a pan and zoom effect.

You can find the videopad files at https://we.tl/t-O2Lf3arCxZ

And I've uploaded two exported videos version 6 is fine; while version 7 (with pan and zoom) at 1 minutes 15 seconds is blurred. 

This is one example of many I have the same problem with.

What are the export settings?  What version of VP is being used?  Try version 845 .  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

At 1:15 in your #7 isn't blurry, it's bizarre.  Unable to replicate your result.  When your project is exported at default mp4, H264, 1080 settings in version 8.45 it looks fine.  The only fault spotted was a slight flicker in the pull-out shot at 1:50.

If the issue persists, try exporting in AVI format, using the MPEG4 compressor.

Export was mp4 1920x1080 at 30fps (300MB) as I wanted it to be good quality!

I'm using VP8.40 but it has happened MANY time before on other exported videos using previous VP versions (but always the (near) latest editions).  It's a shame I cannot post a photo of the blurry part for others to see.

I'll try the revised export settings and let you know ...

Merci for your quick response.

Hi ben

Downloaded your project  Igazu2.  This loaded OK to VP version 8.45 and once cached previewed OK. Didn't notice anything untoward with the zooms and pans. (Perhaps a missed cross fade at 1:15.69  and  1:24.9 ??) but otherwise it previewed OK.

Although the images used were 4032 x 3024   I exported the project  as an mp4 1920 x 1080p HD   H264 High quality variable 45fps.

The export had no problems and the playback with VLC was perfect. I didn't notice any fuzziness in the zooms or any of the distortion you mentioned. To my mind there was no obvious problems with this.

Nat