Error during the conversion process. Please check if Hard Disk is full, or change the encoder!

Wiesshund

If queue a number of files
small number, nothing large, say 2 or 3

The program seems to give that error on at least the 1st file, every time.

And yet, at the same time, the file appears converted and fully intact.

I am converting to MP4 with MPEG4 compression
96k audio, 25fps default video bitrate setting

files being converted are AVI and WMV

They seem to actually be converting fine, so the error is confusing.
I am not sure if prism creates a log where i can get further detail?

Have you tried to change the destination folder to see if the issue persists? The regular version of Prism does not create a log for this. 

In attempt to fix this issue, please try the steps below:

Uninstall Prism, then delete 3 folders named "Prism" and 1 named "Components" from these locations:
**C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Prism\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components
**C:\ProgramData\NCH Software\Prism\
**If you can't find any of the folders, just continue. 

After that, restart your computer and reinstall the program using this link: https://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/prismpsetup.exe

Once done, restart your system one more time and try again.

• 3 years later...

Hi,

Please kindly take note that the software provided will be an unlicensed or demo version until a registration code is entered. If you have already purchased the license, all that is required upon installation is to simply input the code into the program. 

1 hour ago, Dale Boyd said:

If I delete Prism and reinstall Prism is it going to revert back to the trial version?

19 minutes ago, n1x1 said:

Hi,

Please kindly take note that the software provided will be an unlicensed or demo version until a registration code is entered. If you have already purchased the license, all that is required upon installation is to simply input the code into the program. 

That did fix the problem with the software.  But I can't find that code on my PC. This was not my fault that the registered program failed and I had to reinstall it, I should not have to pay for it again. How can I get that code sent to me again? 

4 minutes ago, Dale Boyd said:

That did fix the problem with the software.  But I can't find that code on my PC. This was not my fault that the registered program failed and I had to reinstall it, I should not have to pay for it again. How can I get that code sent to me again? 

Never mind I found how to get codes on the website. 

Hi,

Please note that the codes provided are confidential information and are only received after making a purchase. If you are unsure about how to locate the code, we recommend reaching out to NCH technical support directly. They will be able to assist you further by forwarding the code to your registered email address. 

https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html