Reposition video insert (snowdogg106)

snowdogg106

Hello, I'm using videopad  to edit my gameplay, I can add the cam footage of me over the gameplay footage but I can't figure out how to re-position the camera in case it blocks someting like text and would need to move it to make it visible ?

dose anyone know would be greatlly apreciated thank you

Hi

Re positioning the camera is not controlled by VP. However you can use the Position effect to move the overlay footage to a different place in the frame. Place the clip to be moved on Video Track 2 with the (presumably) the gameplay clipcon Video Track 1.

Click the FX on the upper track and Add a Scale effect to reduce the size of the clip. Add the Position effect to move the reduced clip to a corner of the main image. This creates a picture in picture.

Nat

Hi, I made some movie in my smartphone. it took it in  the horizontal position. When I oppened it in my computer, it turns to the vertical position.  I succssed just one time to turn it in the right position (horizontal). How can I keep the clip in the horizontal position? Help pls, I have edit it today! thanks