Blank Space end of Video

Marie

Good Evening, I just downloaded Videopad.  I pieced together several clips and deleted several parts.  I saved the video, it is around 11 minutes long.  However the timeline goes out to 16 minutes and when I export the video there is the extra 5 minutes of dead video at the end.  I have the newest software.  Please help!

Right-click in the track area that is to the right of where the project should end.  Click on DELETE SEQUENCE GAP and see if that fixes it.

It also easy to spot gaps on video track 1 within the project .  Switch to Storyboard mode.

Hi

You may have left a short clip way along the timeline after your actual project. Delete the possible gap as per Borate's instructions or you could try this...

1. Drag or step the cursor along to the end of your actual project...i.e. where you were expecting it to end.
  2. On the Split/bracket  popup that appears when you release the cursor, click the blue bracket. This removes whatever you have to the right of the cursor position. (Clip bits etc) and ends the timeline at the cursor.

Nat