Adding Images

Lexi S.

I’ve been trying to make a video with VideoPad for a couple days now. It’s very simple, one photo and an audio that lasts a little over ten minutes. I click *add files then put in my photo. But every time I do it’s incredibly blurry. I’ve tried different sizes but nothing works. I’m getting incredibly frustrated and stressed and have no idea what to do. How can I add photos and have them stay clear and high quality? Please help, I’d really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi

:)  6"  x  4"  is not very useful in this context as it is a size measured on paper.

You need to use a digital image measurement. e.g. 1920  x 1080 pixels  (2 Megabyte image) or  4480 x 2520 pixels (11 Mb image ) etc. The higher the resolution in Mb the clearer the image will be.

You will have your image in the image clip bin.....Right click it and then at the bottom of the list click Properties. Check what values you have against Dimensions.  This will give us an idea of what size of image you are trying to use.

How did you get the image you are using?

Nat

Hi Lexi

I can see why you indicated 6" x 4" now.  :)   Either upload your image file as Borate has suggested and  someone can check it out or open your project again and right click the image in the clip bin and then click Properties. You can then post the dimensions shown there which will also be helpful.

Nat