unsync mid video

gutty

hello, i'm working on an animation, and i've been editing it since i woke up, i finished it and i decided to put an intro, however, the intro desyncronized my video, but its not a simple desyncronization, the video starts to desync after a few seconds, and in some parts of the video it is normal. Help i really do not want to lose 15+ hours of work

What version of Videopad is being used?  What type are the source files?  Have you made speed changes to some clips?  Share your project and someone will check it out.  It's not difficult.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

Hi

Before you add the intro does the timeline preview correctly? If it does then save the project. This will ensure that you have a copy to re-open if this doesn't work for you.

Now reload it and once again check there is still no problems. Make sure that the green bar is fully processed.

One thing you could try now is to to create a sequence of the working timeline.

1. Click the + sign that follows Sequence 1 X that you will see at the left end of the timeline. This will clear the timeline and place a single clip copy of your work in the sequence bin
  2. With the timeline now empty create your intro.
  3. When that is done move the Red timeline cursor to the end of your intro.
  4. Open the Sequences clip bin  and, as you do for clips load Sequence 1 to the timeline cursor position. You should now have your intro followed by your animation project.

Note that the added Sequence 1 will not appear to have a soundtrack but in fact it will be present. Further, as it was saved by VP as a single clip from the original the synch should have been retained.

Make any adjustments to the join and export.

Nat