How to add long text in Hebrew to Videopad 6, 5...

taldag

Hi

This subject has come up before....At the time with earlier versions there was a problem with left-right order of texts and editing the same. However is is quite possible..

• Use Google Translate to create your text....

• aa.jpg

• Copy the Hebrew text and paste into the VP text editor........

bb.jpg

I'm not a reader of Hebrew so I have to assume it says what it is supposed to say. If you have to edit the text you may not be able to do it in the VP window as I'm not sure that hebrew syntax is supported although you may have the font available in the list if it is on your PC. Checking that would be up to you. Copy/paste is probably the best way to go.

Nat

18 hours ago, Nationalsolo said:

Hi

This subject has come up before....At the time with earlier versions there was a problem with left-right order of texts and editing the same. However is is quite possible..

• Use Google Translate to create your text....

• aa.jpg

• Copy the Hebrew text and paste into the VP text editor........

bb.jpg

I'm not a reader of Hebrew so I have to assume it says what it is supposed to say. If you have to edit the text you may not be able to do it in the VP window as I'm not sure that hebrew syntax is supported although you may have the font available in the list if it is on your PC. Checking that would be up to you. Copy/paste is probably the best way to go.

Nat

exellent !!!!! idea with google translate. Thank you very much