VideoPad Crashing During Export

Railfan Productions

So I just bought VideoPad and I'm very discouraged. Upon editing my videos, one video I edited exported just fine and it only had one video and one audio track. However, i edited another video and it had one audio track and two video track. Video track 1 was the actual video that went with the audio, but video track 2 was text overlay to play during parts of the video. Every video I try to export with the second video track starts to export, immediately freezes, and after a while it finishes all at once. The finished video does not show any edited text at all in the video and will only play the actual video file. The text before and after the video just shows a frozen video. 

Of course this isn't right and hasn't been seen even when there are multiple video tracks.  Folks here will help you solve the issue if you share your project.  It's not difficult...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

Hi Railfan

Your video download OK here (Old Vista system) and loaded with no problems to VP Professional 7.51 where it played perfectly. (GOSH what a long train!:)......Neat, no frills video)  I exported this as an mp4 1920 x 1080 Default quality H264 Video clip which played  perfectly in VLC.

Exported as a DVD video. All 91 wagons passed without a hitch!

It certainly sounds like you have a problem at your end. Have you tried a re-install of the setup file?  Save your project file and clear unused files from the cache.

Nat