Part Order Invoicing

KEB

Hi Folks,

Asking if it is possible to send only SOME items from a Order to a Invoice, as opposed to  send ALL items to invoice?

We typically have the situation where not all the order is complete, but still require the invoice to be sent relating to those parts that are ready, as more often than not the customer is happy to receive part order initially.

Thank you !

19 hours ago, KEB said:

Hi Folks,

Asking if it is possible to send only SOME items from a Order to a Invoice, as opposed to  send ALL items to invoice?

We typically have the situation where not all the order is complete, but still require the invoice to be sent relating to those parts that are ready, as more often than not the customer is happy to receive part order initially.

Thank you !

I forgot to say we have downloaded the software and checked out the 'order to invoice' options, but alas cannot find a option for this  

Hi Chris75, thank you for that suggestion.

I suppose I could also just make a independent Invoice for the goods that are ready, then return to the Order and remove those items from it, that may even be what you are referring to?

Thanks again

• 2 years later...

Hello there, I also have such a requirement to "partially invoice a sales order" instead of converting it to an invoice in one shot. This thread was started in Nov 2019, I wonder if it is possible now?

Thanks for your time.

• 4 months later...