Invoice list

Scott Barton

When i look at my invoices column and check the unpaid invoices and then compare it too unpaid accounts report about 2 or 3 are missing and I  cant figure out why so too sum up some of the unpaid invoices that show up on invoice list dont show up in the unpaid accounts report any one know why?

Edited by Scott Barton
missed word

Hello Scott Barton, keep in mind that the Unpaid accounts report only shows the last Invoice, and not all the outstanding invoices per computer. If the missing invoices are for customers that have more than one outstanding invoice then the program will only show that last invoice on the report. 

Hi Chris, I only have one computer on my system it ads up all the unpaid invoices from the same customer and shows total, but my problem is that there are customers that show up as unpaid on my invoices list but do not show up at all on my unpaid accounts report?

Try the following: open the customers list, select the user-company you are referring to, from the top left corner of the window - select the Customer tab > Recalculate customer 
balance" option, and click Recalculate. When done, close the customers list window, select the Reports icon, and re run the report. Let us know the outcome.

OK i kinda figured out when i applied payment to this particular company it applied that amount too two invoices instead of one as both popped up and i applied payment too both invoices instead of just the one i wanted now gotta figure out how to correct that so it thinks both are paid ans i have a credit?