WHAT TO DO IF I EXPORT AN IMAGE AND IT TURNS OUT TRANSPARENT WITH A CHECKERED LIKE BACKGROUND ??

kt noona

I exported an image and it doesn't turn out as the image, it turns out transparent (a grey checkered like background) and i don't know how to fix it, someone please help me. 

You exported a single image from Videopad?  What is the file format of the image?  Be sure that the TRANSPARENCY (opacity) effect has not been applied.

If possible, upload it to a server like Dropbox, Pictr, MS OneDrive, Google Drive or the like.  Make the to it public (share) and post that link here.  Someone will check it out.

Hi

An EXPORTED image will not show a chequered background. It will simply play as a black screen, or have the chequered ares show black.

I assume you mean that it shows a chequered background when the image is IMPORTED into VP. i.e. previewed in the clip window or seen in the clip bin or the timeline. This would indicate that it has a transparent property  like  .gifs or a .pngs can have. Any part of the image will show a chequered area in VP if that part of the image is transparent. It's unusual to have the WHOLE image show as chequered as there would be no image actually visible. What format is your image? Have you set any transparency effects before you exported it?

Nat