Sound is not downloading with videos for editing- HELP ASAP

gmag08

I logged into my computer this evening to continue working on my project and the sound has disappeared, except for one video which was done using my camera and mic on the computer. I thought maybe a glitch and restarted the computer. Same problem with file I last saved. Thought it might be the file itself, so I open a new project in videopad. I download one video and there is no sound at all! I open the videos up on my computer and perfect sound, but not in VideoPad. 

I'm working on this project for my wedding/rehearsal dinner which is in 2 weeks and needing help of what the issue is. I cannot complete without sound! Please advise if anyone has any direction that could help with this situation.

Thank you. 

Look to the left of the audio track/s to confirm whether they have been either muted.

In the same area, to the left of the audio track that you can hear, did SOLO accidentally get clicked?  That would mute the other tracks.

If no joy, please click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT and upload the file that results to a server, such as MS OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. and link it here.  Someone will check it out.

Hi

Do you actually see a sound track (the waveform) on the silent clips? Are they greyed out? Are either of the microphone icons red? Select the faulty sound track and click "Clip Preview", Does it appear in the preview pane and if so does it play? It should play here even if muted, ( unless muted directly from the soundtrack.) But the icons would indicate that anyway.

I think the first thing to establish is that there IS a visible soundtrack with the faulty video. Your post doesn't make that clear.

Nat