Effect bug

XekneB

Hi

Did you link the clips and only apply the zoom to the first clip thinking you were doing both?

Did you add the first zoom OK and after adding the second zoom possibly click the X for the effect in error for the X that closes effects  window??

These are both probably not the case as you would notice something was wrong :unsure:

Nat

eh it isn't working. Nat,

1. I don't know how to link two clips :) I can't do that mistake. And I took effect to both

2. The effect is on the clip. when I watch it on sequence preview, the effect is working perfectly. When I export it to an mp3 video, the second effect disappears.

Did you mean Mp4 video?

Please upload your project to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like and link it here.  Someone will take a look.

In Videopad, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT, then uplink the file that results.  If there are many clips, zip the file.

Hi

Your .vpj file (project file) seems to be missing an mp3 file called  "Icehunt-Hover"(Feat.Helen Tess).mp3 and the two Pop! Sound Effect .wav files have not been used.
Nevertheless none of the clips on the timeline appear to have a zoom effect added to them. :(

Nat