Can't connect to Stock Audio

Dazzray

Click the CLIP menu, then "add audio from NCH sound effects library." A box pops up with all the files listed in a tree hierarchy.

Double-click a file and it plays. Select a file and click DOWNLOAD and it shows up under the Videopad AUDIO tab in the media area.

It's possible that the server was down temporarily, but it was working when tested here with 4.21.

sounds.jpg

I don't get any drop-down when I click "Clips", but right-clicking in the media bin does bring up that menu. I then clicked "add audio from NCH sound effects library." but still get the "Connection Failure. Could not connect to server. Please check your internet connection" message. Clicking on "Add images from NCH Clipart library" in the menu does bring up a list, but maybe that library is local on my pc, and doesn't require an internet connection??

I'd like to know the url for the NCH sound effects library so I can track down the problem I'm having (can't connect to server); I'd like to try connecting to it directly through my browser.

Ignore this .... I just resolved the access issue (server url was being blocked by my web filter).