how many video and audio tracks can you use on video pad?

NicolaHigham

Hi there i am pretty new to this sofware and i am having trouble exporting one of my videos after successfully export two previously.

The one i am having trouble with has quite a few video tracks and audio and i wondered if that was the problem? Also is there a way to have a video and get rid of the audio? I have a lot of audio tracks as when i was taking the video there is audio? and i noticed it can cut out video if it is already on the sequence?

my video is 8mins and has quite a lot of layering, i have been using them for youtube. the first time i imported as a youtube quality video and it only did 2 minutes?

I would appreciate any help

thank you

Nicola

:)

If a clip has both audio and video, right-click on it and UNLINK VIDEO AND AUDIO. You can then select only the audio track for deletion

Of simply deselect the audio track (at the far left), and it won't be heard.

If you have a problem with the VP YouTube loader, try producing the project first, then use YouTube uploaded instead of Videopad.

Hi

You can use a lot of video tracks and audio tracks when editing with VP, but it's best to keep it simple if you are new to the software. There is a limited space to see them all and associated audio tracks can quickly get spread out. With most simple editing you probably won't need more than 3 or 4 tracks.

Nat