I cant move audio sequence as free as I did before

leo3487

I downloaded the last version of VideoPad free, because the one I had (and have installed at Windows 7) 2.42 cant be installed on Windows 8/8.1

The fact is at version 2.42 I can move audio as free as I want, but at latest version, it make big jumps, in this way I cant adjust audio to match video.

Im making a video from 2 sources, a japanese video, and audio of its dubbed version to spanish (as dubbed version is 360p and original is 1080p)

is as when I want move at newest version, it is "stuck" to some marks and when finaly move, it is much more further than I want, but when want move back, cant do it at tiny moves, it return to that mark

Hi

There is usually no problem with VP version 3.29.

If you want to align the sound clip with a specific point in the video then move the red cursor line

or play your video to the exact point where you want your sound to be placed.

Select the unlinked sound clip (It will turn blue) and zoom in so you can see the specific peaks in the sound track for your effect. Place the mouse arrow exactly on that particular peak and then drag the sound clip to the red cursor line and drop it. Your sound peak will now play exactly where you wanted it. The only thing about using this method is that there must be enough room before this point to accomodate the bit of sound track before or after this point or it will jump back to its original position. THis maybe what is happening. If it's on an empty sound track, there should be no problem. Being zoomed in, you can drop your sound exactly in the right place.

If the dubbed soundtrack you are adding needs to be moved quite a way to the left for example so it matches the original video there may not be any room so simply add a long duration blank frame to the start of the video to give you some space to move the soundtrack left. I am not sure what "marks" you are referring to however. The dubbed track you are using should be an independant sound clip.

Nat

ok thanks, I understand what you say. Noww other problem, of course as you said, I zoom in to see the peaks and trying match sound with video, but after I drop at desider place, zoom return out. What option I must change to zoom continue at same level I had before move audio?