purchasing home or master's?

LarryMully

Hi,

because I've been experiencing a lot of bugs in the free version recently, I decided to purchase one of the paid versions... (I'm currently using the beta 3.31, which is glitchy as well). I have a few questions..

1. the price (50 or 30 $), is only to be paid once, right? I don't need to pay that amount each month?

2. VideoPad Video Editor Home Edition

Fully featured, but allows only two audio tracks

does this mean I'll only have TWO overlay tracks? which means I can't make a splitscreen (2 audio tracks) + background music (another audio track)?! if so, I'm going to buy the master's edition.

If hope someone can answer these questions for me! I really want to stop using the glitchy beta ;)

LM

Hello,

1. The price is a one-time payment which gives you a license key sent via e-mail. This license key is used to activate proper version (Master's/Home).

2. With the Home version, you can mix two tracks together to make 1 clip. You can then add background music the new audio file. If you would like to mix 3 tracks at once, you would need to choose the Master's Edition.

I hope this information is helpful. If you need more assistance, let us know!

-NCH Software

• 1 month later...

Hello,

1. The price is a one-time payment which gives you a license key sent via e-mail. This license key is used to activate proper version (Master's/Home).

2. With the Home version, you can mix two tracks together to make 1 clip. You can then add background music the new audio file. If you would like to mix 3 tracks at once, you would need to choose the Master's Edition.

I hope this information is helpful. If you need more assistance, let us know!

-NCH Software

So, with the Home Edition, can I mix two audio tracks into one track, and subsequently mix another audio track with that one?

Hi

The plug-ins refer to the virtual dub filters that will work with this software. These are free third party video enhancing/effects creation programs that work with the Virtual Dub freeware.

Some of the more useful ones are found here...

http://www.infognition.com/VirtualDubFilters/

but there are other sites where you can download more.

The plug-in generally incorporated into VP is the "Deshaker" plugin by Gunnar Thain and within VP it works very well

Nat

• 4 years later...