Version 3.29 won't save project file.

Nationalsolo

Hi

Just downloaded version 3.29 (Latest) from the NCH website.

As with 3.28 this version won't save a .vpj project file :angry: as the feature is disabled.

Exporting the sequence to the PC is OK in all the available file types as the demo has not yet expired.

However, saving a project as a .vpj file no longer works.

Pressing the "Save Project" Tab or selecting it from the "File" tab brings up the message....

"This a trial demo version of VideoPad video editor Professional

for evaluation use only.

Please buy the program now to use this feature."

Back in the Bin along with 3.28! :angry:

Nat

Somethiing seems amiss at your end. Here, in W7, 3.29 saves VPJ files as always - whether an overwrite or a "save as."

I saved under several names, and restored the saved vpj to the timeline as well.

One thing I noted, after producing an AVI of this "movie" that contained a separate music track, was that there was a repeated audio frame of the music at a dissolve point in the video. A hiccup.

Hi Borate

Thanks for the info...Well, from what you say it should work then....It might be because I am running on Vista.......

I shallget it out again and give it another go.... :mellow: I have another idea to look at.

I am transferring some VHS tapes at the moment with 2.41 so it may have to wait a while.

Nat

Hi

OK....It's working all right now. :)

Uninstalled VP via Windows and then manually deleted all remaining references to NCH and Videopad and then cleared out all the NCH related registery entries with CCleaner and then reloaded the software from the setup .exe file for 3.29.

Nat