EXPORT issue! Please Help

GreyDisciple

I have uploaded over 300 videos using Videopad and have never had an issue. I recently restarted my computer and now there is an error message everytime I try to Export my videos to Youtube. The error says, "Your browser is not supported anymore. Please update to a more recent one." What is going on here. I have Chrome. There is no update for Chrome. I try to select a Browser from the list and all it wants me to do is download the broswer.

What is going on? I am sure this is an easy fix! Please help me,

Will convert .vpj to .mp4 and try this route. Hopefully it will work. This is going to add a very long step in my upload process. Is there a way when saving projects as Im creating them in Videopad to have them be created as an .mp4 file? Youtube does not recognize .vpj

Hi

The vpj file is NOT a video file and YouTube will not recognise it. It is your Videopad project file. It is simply a data file of the list of clips /cuts/effects etc that you used to create your video. When you Save your project or Save your project as, VP creates the vpj file. When you Reload your project, VP uses the vpj file to recreate your video from the clips you have on your PC or in VP cache file.

In order to have a video suitable for upload to YouTube as a separate item, you will need to complete your editing and then EXPORT it to your PC.

Click the Export Video tab

Select a suitable Name/Output folder (e.g.Desktop)

Leave Preset as Custom

File format .mp4

Select suitable YouTube resolution e.g. (1280 x 720) YouTube 720p

Select suitable framerate e.g. 30fps

Select constant framerate.

Under the Encoder Options tab... set the quality level (e.g. about 5.0)

Click OK

These should be about right for starters.

Click Create and wait.

Your video will end up as mpeg4 in your selected output folder.

If it is not to your liking try other values for the Export Preset option. Normally the YouTube preset will output an .flv file.

Nat