Poor Video with Debut

liverella

Hello,

I just downloaded debut and am running windows vista. I did the record the screen option and I did it multiple times using AVI, MOV, and MWV format. The audio was fine however with all the formats (and i used the corresponding player for each format) the video played back was very fuzzy, unclear, and pixelated and the color dull and greyish.

any thoughts?

thanks.

Hello,

I just downloaded debut and am running windows vista. I did the record the screen option and I did it multiple times using AVI, MOV, and MWV format. The audio was fine however with all the formats (and i used the corresponding player for each format) the video played back was very fuzzy, unclear, and pixelated and the color dull and greyish.

any thoughts?

thanks.

another thing to add. when i play the video back its okay and looks clear for like the first 2-3 seconds and then it becomes all messed up like i mentioned above. thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am having problems as well with the video quality. When Debut takes a still screen capture itself - the quality is fine - however the video capture it is making is quite poor quality.

I am running vista 64 and I have just reinstalled the latest video driver for the video adapter.

Display adapter is NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS with latest nvidia driver.

I have not experienced any other video issues in any respects on the system.

Aside from this issue though - Debut seems a really nice little application. I hope you will be able to help me fix it.

Here are two images which show the comparison between the still image capture and the video capture. [What I am capturing is very slow moving btw).

Still image at:

Click for Debut still image capture [opens in new window]

Video image:

Click for Debut video image capture example [opens in new window]

Thanks,

Ginger