Express Burn 4.09 Released

Guest nchaj

Guest nchaj

Hi all.

Express Burn 4.09 has been released. The updates will soon be listed on our versions page under Express Burn FAQ.

Its not a major release just a bug fix so codes purchased within the last 12 months should work. If you have any problems please contact support through this link http://www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html, and choose 'none of the above'

Hi all.

Express Burn 4.09 has been released. The updates will soon be listed on our versions page under Express Burn FAQ.

Its not a major release just a bug fix so codes purchased within the last 12 months should work. If you have any problems please contact support through this link http://www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html, and choose 'none of the above'

I’ve purchased Express Burn Plus 4.08 last month. To upgrade to the newer version: 4.09, do you just install it over the older version, or do you have to uninstall 4.08 first, then reinstall the new version? The reason I ask is that some programs let you install over the older version, where others require you to uninstall the older version first.

Thanks for the help.

I’ve purchased Express Burn Plus 4.08 last month. To upgrade to the newer version: 4.09, do you just install it over the older version, or do you have to uninstall 4.08 first, then reinstall the new version? The reason I ask is that some programs let you install over the older version, where others require you to uninstall the older version first.

Thanks for the help.

Sting, I just installed over the old version and so far things are working out OK, as I mentioned in another thread. On the other hand, if NCH recommends uninstalling the previous version first, that would be good to know.

Sting, I just installed over the old version and so far things are working out OK, as I mentioned in another thread. On the other hand, if NCH recommends uninstalling the previous version first, that would be good to know.

The reason I ask this is when I had the Free Version of Express Rip installed, I would get a message ever few weeks that the trial offer was ready to expire.

When I contacted NCH about this, they gave me a new Url to download the software, but told me to first uninstall it, then reinstall it. Sometimes you can install an upgrade over an older version, then again sometimes conflicts may arise, and they tell you to uninstall it first.

Guest nchaj

I often ask people to do that when odd errors are happening. If you get any problems try a clean install but over the top should work fine

I often ask people to do that when odd errors are happening. If you get any problems try a clean install but over the top should work fine

Thanks! :) I'll do as you have suggested.