Insert express scribe timestamp using word macro

binu305

I have developed a word macro for getting time stamp from express scribe using a shortcut. Now a days am trying to develop a macro for playing audiofile in express scribe, when we click a time stamp in MSword. Please help if anybody have any idea..........................

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have developed a word macro for getting time stamp from express scribe using a shortcut. Now a days am trying to develop a macro for playing audiofile in express scribe, when we click a time stamp in MSword. Please help if anybody have any idea..........................

:blink: Times New Roman"]Would you please tell me how you make that macro for getting the time stamp from ES into my Word document? I have several jobs where I have to manuall put in the time stamp every so often, this current one needs it every minute, and would find this very helpful! If the ability for doing that is right there evident on ES, I haven't seen it and am sorry to bother you about this. Thank you ---

:blink: Times New Roman"]Would you please tell me how you make that macro for getting the time stamp from ES into my Word document? I have several jobs where I have to manuall put in the time stamp every so often, this current one needs it every minute, and would find this very helpful! If the ability for doing that is right there evident on ES, I haven't seen it and am sorry to bother you about this. Thank you ---

Please send your email id to me

• 7 months later...

I would love to have this word macro. Could you send me the info to admin@rivercrestbusinessservices.com? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to have this macro as well.... could you please forward to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you please send me the macro to enquiries@deewp.co.uk - thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you please send me the macro to geniesolver@gmail.com - I really need it because have the occupational hazard of all long-time keyboard users, carpel tunnel degeneration of the nerves in my hands, so would really be grateful not to have to manually type in timestamps. Please!!!! thank you. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

can you please send the macro to wedge8472@live.com

Thank you

Would you please send the macro to bertie@nycap.rr.com. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Please send your email id to me

I have trouble with my Time Codes coming out as 0:00:00.0, and I need them to read 00:00:00.

Can you help me with this please?

I have to go back and change all the time codes in my completed transcript, and this is very time consuming.

Tell me what I need to do to get the formatting of the time codes correct, please.

My email addres is 'lindalkcarr@austin.rr.com'.

If you could help me with this, I really, really would appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance,

Linda K.

Phone: 512-494-6458

Email: lindalkcarr@austin.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there...I would love to use the macro that you've described!! I'm doing transcription work and I have a job that I need to insert time stamps at 5 minute intervals. Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. My email addy is Tissy__@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Tissy

• 1 month later...
Hi there...I would love to use the macro that you've described!! I'm doing transcription work and I have a job that I need to insert time stamps at 5 minute intervals. Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. My email addy is Tissy__@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Tissy

In Word, wherever you want to insert a time stamp, hit ctl T and then V

Hi,

Would love to have the macro implemented at my end too ... I am into transcription business which often requires time stamps ... Great Work!!

mohsin.khan@wnsgs.com

Cheers,

Mohsin

Thank you for your interest. I will send you a copy of macro as soon as possible.

In Word, wherever you want to insert a time stamp, hit ctl T and then V

I dont think it(hit ctl T and then V) would work with word and Express Scribe.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Can you send me a copy of the macro along with any other instructions to chandru@sunshineinformatics.com

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the Word macro for getting time stamps into Word from Express Scribe too please!

Best regards

Hi binu.

Good work! I am working as a business transcriptionist.. this macro will definately help me to finish my work more simple and quicker.. i want to insert timestamp more than 20 to 30 times in a ms word.. could you please send me that macro and tell me how to install... once again great work from you.. keep thinking.. all the best.. send that macro to my email id idcparthi@yahoo.co.in ASAP pls.

Hi binu.

Good work! I am working as a business transcriptionist.. this macro will definately help me to finish my work more simple and quicker.. i want to insert timestamp more than 20 to 30 times in a ms word.. could you please send me that macro and tell me how to install... once again great work from you.. keep thinking.. all the best.. send that macro to my email id idcparthi@yahoo.co.in ASAP pls.

Thank you for your interest. I will send you a copy as soon as possible.

Hi binu.

Hi:

Could you please send me the macro for getting time stamp from express scribe using a shortcut. Much appreciated in advance, as I am transcribing 20 hours and need to put in time codes every 1 minute of audio.

Best wishes,

Yvria yvria10033@yahoo.com