when i transfer a call the line rings and no one is there

northeast62

i have an outgoing message played to answered calls, prompt one is designated for call transfer to a specific number which has voice mail or can be answered by a live person. the line that the caller is being transferred to rings but no one is there. we her a series of clicks and a beep tone but the caller and my rep can't speak, the call hangs up. can someone include the correct settings for the transfer feature with out this working i can't use the software correctly.

thanks i use vonage voice lines with router adapter and 4port usb dialing card from nch. the hardware seems fine it has to be a setting that is not corfigured correctly.

In settings call transfer, try changing !, to !,#90, under blind transfer. Then, in the OGM where you want to transfer the call, select Transfer, then blind transfer and put in the number you want to transfer to followed by the # symbol. Let me know if this works.

• 2 months later...
In settings call transfer, try changing !, to !,#90, under blind transfer. Then, in the OGM where you want to transfer the call, select Transfer, then blind transfer and put in the number you want to transfer to followed by the # symbol. Let me know if this works.

This worked, but once I press 1 to accept the transfer, the ivm hangs up? any ideas?