dss download problem

ceggers

I have had problems with my DSS files not downloading since 02/14/2008. I have tried the different versions of Express Scribe that have been suggested and I cannot get any of the DSS files from one physician to download that I was doing before this date. I know her machine was changed out for a newer one, but same style. Is there anything that needs to be changed on her machine or the other physician's machines that would help with this problem. I still can get three doctor's DSS files to work, but not the others. I can only get the files with the capital DSS on the end of the files to download. The small dss on the end of the files do not download. Any suggestions are welcome.

I have had problems with my DSS files not downloading since 02/14/2008. I have tried the different versions of Express Scribe that have been suggested and I cannot get any of the DSS files from one physician to download that I was doing before this date. I know her machine was changed out for a newer one, but same style. Is there anything that needs to be changed on her machine or the other physician's machines that would help with this problem. I still can get three doctor's DSS files to work, but not the others. I can only get the files with the capital DSS on the end of the files to download. The small dss on the end of the files do not download. Any suggestions are welcome.

This solution might solve the problem:

http://mtchat.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=200

Achtung! Es besteht eine unverträglichkeit zwischen long play und short Play.

Bei mir ging es erst nach dem ich auf short play umgestellt habe.

Attention! There is an intolerance between long and short play.

For me it was only after I switched to short play.

Harry

Achtung! Es besteht eine unverträglichkeit zwischen long play und short Play.

Bei mir ging es erst nach dem ich auf short play umgestellt habe.

Attention! There is an intolerance between long and short play.

For me it was only after I switched to short play.

Harry

we have not changed dictation format.

even our training files won't play and show zero length for this user.

they play fine on my machine.