Windows 7 slow load

Hi,

So I finally got my desktop back that has Win 7 on it & I just dragged a fairly large video & it hung.

I haven't had my desktop in 2 1/2 years. It's version 10.96

What's the latest version I can DL for Win 7, & where's the link because I tried to look online & was getting scam sites listing things.

Thanks

It's conceivable that your old PC lacks resources for optimal handling of lengthy or complex video projects - a fast processor and capable video adapter.  And for those projects it's best to use the 64-bit version of Videopad.

The site with the files does list version #s and dates.  For example...

image.png

That's 16.15, released on 5/7/24.  Because there's no mention of 64-bit, this would be a 32-bit version.  The 64 would look like this...

image.png

The current version, 16.22+, is here.

• borate changed the title to Windows 7 slow load

Ok, thanks, updated. 

No, this is a stronger computer than the laptop, but I think the computer store broke something when they put it together & I've been having problems. I just ordered a new MB, CPU & memory.

On another note so I don't have to start a new thread, does NCH have anything that allows me to both convert videos (although technically I just need to use video pad which is what I just did) so they aren't so big, but still maintain the quality & also download videos that are embedded on the page or live streaming?

I really need something.

Thanks again

Yeh I didn't want a screen capture, I just want to be able to put the URL into the software & have it pull the video from the page.

Can the prism convert the MP4 into a slightly smaller file? I don't want to convert it to another format, just make it so it's not so big (the bitrate, etc.) so I can upload it to Odysee. 

Thanks