How to remove clicks/pops in the wave that you can't see but can hear them

Kaykay

To remove clicks/pops I have been using the noise reduction tool and have been removing them manually when I see them. But there are some clicks and pops in the waves that I can hear but can't see to be able to remove them nor has the program identified them so they can be removed. Is there a way I can adjust the wave so I can see the clicks and pops that I can hear but have not been identified by the click/pop removal tool? Or what is the best way to do this? 

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2023 at 2:22 PM, Kaykay said:

To remove clicks/pops I have been using the noise reduction tool and have been removing them manually when I see them. But there are some clicks and pops in the waves that I can hear but can't see to be able to remove them nor has the program identified them so they can be removed. Is there a way I can adjust the wave so I can see the clicks and pops that I can hear but have not been identified by the click/pop removal tool? Or what is the best way to do this? 

Hi! WavePad does have an auto click/pop removal tool which can be accessed under WavePad > Menu> Tools > Remove Noise > Choose click/poppping options

However, please note that if these are naturally occurring clicks/pops (perhaps from mouth noises), the declicking tool may no longer remove this in order to preserve the integrity and natural sound of the recording.

Let us know if this addresses your concern. Keep in touch!