HOW to setup IVR using Axon

abhiinfotech207

Hi all,

I just want to setup Intrective Voice Response using Axon...

I will be having one DID number on which call will come, on receiving call Defult message must be played and upon selecting some option user must have go to other voice respone also if user presses some number say 9 he must be able to speak to my employee and so they can help them..

what i am thing how to setup this using Axon??? any help.. plz reply

thanks

abhi

Well Axon can't do this by itself, you will need to purchase separate software such as NCH's IVM Answering Attendant which is a full featured IVR and Voice Mail system that integrates perfectly with Axon. When people call in, have the call immediately directed to IVM, this can be done a few ways, one way is to make the call ring on IVM's extension (usually 199). In IVM its a simple case of settting up different Out Going Messages and Menus for users to go through and then associate it with a particular action, whether it be transferring the call, leaving a message, storing data, asking for passcodes / or credit card numbers etc.

ok here is how i want it...

1. when call comes in how axon will detect it..?

2. When call comes in i can create group that call must be transfred to.....

3. if all agents are busy then he or she must wait for some agent to be free so that they can talk to them..

4. if he is not able to talk to agents then there must be some recording utility that will ask for details and when it gives details it must be sotored.

i want to know how does axon will detect incoming call... also i am new to DID number stuff so if anyone know how to configure DID number and what devices can i configure DID number plz let me know...

thanks

abhi.

• 3 weeks later...
ok here is how i want it...

1. when call comes in how axon will detect it..?

2. When call comes in i can create group that call must be transfred to.....

3. if all agents are busy then he or she must wait for some agent to be free so that they can talk to them..

4. if he is not able to talk to agents then there must be some recording utility that will ask for details and when it gives details it must be sotored.

i want to know how does axon will detect incoming call... also i am new to DID number stuff so if anyone know how to configure DID number and what devices can i configure DID number plz let me know...

thanks

abhi.

Please i need to know if my customer wants to setup a pin code like PLEASE ENTER YOUR PIN AND DESTINATION NUMBER.

CAN I DO THAT ON AXON?

mARSHALL