Suddenly Track1 does not export, but Audio & Tracks2&3 do

AlRider

VideoPad has been working nicely for me, but suddenly I am getting exports into *.mp4 format that include the AudioTrack and the graphics on Tracks2&3 perfectly and clearly, but there is no video from Track1.  Just black screen with the graphics showing on top of it.  How I do get Track1 back?

Has track one been inadvertently turned off?  image.png  That would cause this behavior.

What version of the program is this?  Look at the left-bottom corner of the window.

Install the current release.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have version 13.50, and no, the track has NOT been turned off.  Good catch, and I thought of that right away myself, so I flipped it off and on.  Then scrapped my previous edit job and started over with a completely new attempt.  Same results on Edit #2:  Audio and Tracks2&3 went into export *.mp4 file, but not track1.  

But now suddenly I am getting NOTHING in my export.

-0-

Installing release... 

-0-

Release is installed...  I checked draft VideoPad file and it seems to still be intact...   Now doing a trial export, which seems to be going slower than the previous attempts did, and that's promising...  This will take a few minutes...

-0-0-

Reporting back...   Success, an excellent video of higher quality than I was getting before this intervention.  What was in that magic pill you just sent me???  I want more of whatever that was for my gimpy runner's knee...!

Many thanx...  👍