Express Accounts Purchases

Dmitri

creating a new purchase order

I apologise if my question has already been asked in this forum.

I would like to know if the current column headings can be amended to reflect a date and purchase order number, and how I should go about doing this?

Dmitri -- as long as you are NOT using version 11.08 for Windows (which has a bug that has not been corrected yet), you can do this by selecting/changing and customizing the invoice page layout.  Once you have decided on the invoice layout you want, you can select the Purchase Order in the Options menu and change the column titles there.  Just be aware that while you can change it - your choices appear to be very limited for the Purchase Order. 

Dmitri -- I understand your frustration.  To the best of my knowledge, the customizations are limited in the paid version to the same that you are seeing in the free version.  So, the logical course of action would be to request an enhancement.   But your logic would be flawed.  From what I hear, the enhancement list for the accounting software is quite long.  I have seen a request for an Australian tax report that has been on the boards for over 2 years.  Additionally, in windows version 11.08 - a bug was introduced with the customized style sheets for invoices -- and that still not been fixed (it's been at least 7 weeks - which is too long for a commercial piece of software).  

Please don't misunderstand me.  I think the accounting software is very good and does a good job.  However, it is not a primary revenue generator for the company -- so my guess is that it probably has a lower priority in terms of getting attention/enhancements added.   Just my 2 cents worth. 

@Dimitri

My guess is that you are using the demo version with a trial period. If not, download the software from the official page. In any case, the demo version comes fully featured, and new features are added constantly after the testing is approved. 

Have in mind that implementation is considered that will not influence the current simplicity and speed of the program. That is the winning formula so far.

Hope this answers your question.