Videopad Suggestion - Change highlighted audio track color or contrast

HunterEdits

Hi. Videopad 13, I have a lot of audio to clean up and I am staring at waveforms. It is what it is; I can handle it when the track isn't selected.

When the track is selected the background changes from black to a gray which is super hard to see detail on compared to when the track is NOT selected. I don't like these colors anyway, but it's just hard to read the bright green on gray. I was thinking you could even outline the track or something instead of lowering the contrast in it when it is selected.

Tiny little bumps are like invisible against the gray.

Thanks

Ok, I just sent this suggestion:

"In the timeline, the audio waveform is hardly visible if a clip is selected (bad colors/contrast when highlighted). It even gets worse, if you select the audio clip/track itself.

That's why I suggest to add an option to change colors or to make the highlighted color a darker grey. 

Currently, the colors are $6E6E6E (video clip selected) and $828282 (audio clip selected). I changed them to $101010 and $202020 and I think it looks much better."

1 hour ago, HunterEdits said:

That form never works for me, which is why I posted this here. I get a "connection refused" error.

Works fine here... maybe the website is blocked by your firewall/antivirus software? Did you try another browser or computer? Or your smartphone?

17 hours ago, Dangerfreak said:

Works fine here... maybe the website is blocked by your firewall/antivirus software? Did you try another browser or computer? Or your smartphone?

Why? Nothing is blocked. 

It happens on every browser, did not try it on a phone...