Transcribing from midi-keyboard direct into Crescendo

KESOOWEN

I am a new user of Crescendo helping a church choir leader to transcribe sheet music and thought that transcribing direct from a keyboard would simplify or speed up the preparation. Can any of you more experienced folk offer advice on the best approach to achieve this. Simply linking the computer via '12 keys transcriber' records all notes to one staff so would like to find the best way to at least separate treble and bass notation?  Is this possible?

In this case, the Crescendo Software has already incorporated the 12 keys, Transcriber. Open the software and select the option 12 keys find it in your Score Tab.
You can load the file and start working on it. 

Many thanks for your response DannR. Sadly though, my attempts at importing notes from the keyboard via the 12 Keys Transcriber, invariably returns all the notation transcribed on to one staff together. I was wondering if it was possible to split the notation automatically or have I missed something in the settings?  

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2023 at 5:52 PM, KESOOWEN said:

Many thanks for your response DannR. Sadly though, my attempts at importing notes from the keyboard via the 12 Keys Transcriber, invariably returns all the notation transcribed on to one staff together. I was wondering if it was possible to split the notation automatically or have I missed something in the settings?  

In this case, please send us a support ticket here.