Video Pad Skips To End

dspiffy

Odd.  No other reports of this.  What are your PC's specs:  CPU/GPU/RAM?

Install the current 64-bit release.  If the issue continues, please share the project so others can run it.  It's easy, takes only minutes and can be private.  Follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Intel i7 2.9gzh

AMD Radeon HD 7570M

16gb of RAM.

I have the latest release.  This has been happening since I upgraded I believe.

It is not project specific.  I can import a video file, drag it on to the sequence video, click play (I generally edit video based on the audio) and it may or may not play to the end without stopping/skipping.

I have made that change and will let you know if the problem reoccurs.

It does not seem to be consistent, there is no series of steps I can take to duplicate the problem.  It does seem to be more prevalent when I have another application open, and I click over to that other application (allowing VidepPad to keep playing).